Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
life
I was running late this morning. Leaving the usrah earlier to catch Doby’s review class for Fluid Dynamics. I wasn’t in my real pace for being a late comer. Breathing in fresh morning breeze gives a new sensation for daily dosage. Just have my own sweet time!

I was about to cross the road when I saw an old man (really old ones!) . he was wearing pale brown ‘punjabi’ walking hardly with a cane . a step by step… I saw his black dusty shoes... I saw his torn socks.. I saw his old snow cap …
i don’t know suddenly I feel hurt .. I feel pain …I feel sorry for him..
Thinking one day I will also growing old & weak.. I can’t walk without a stick; I can’t cross the road without help … I can’t retain the good thing that I have now. Not a single thing.

Life is short, too short before we realised the true meaning of having life.
I just pray.. insya’Allah

Jazakumullah khayr for the dua’a . I will keep strong & fighting for islam :)
Insya’Allah

( takde pape perasaan )
posted by umm mujahid @ 12/14/2005 07:43:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

Today is



nota mujahid
Archives
mujahid

our precious

parenting
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© 2004 namakamu.blogspot.com