Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Afraid
I’m afraid
I’m afraid of losing things
Afraid when come to the turning point where Allah is asking me
Will it be me ?

Will I be able to retain this?
This beautiful feeling, this satisfaction..
This sisterhood, naseeha & reminders..
Would I be able to sit knee-to knee
Together exploring Quran , travelling through Al-Banna’s , Maududiy’s , Sy Qutb’s, Mustafa Masyur’s , Ahmed Rashid’s

Will I be able again..
Sharing daily sustenance in big plate together, sleeping in a cold blanket & giggling
Wake up in freezing morning with one and only intention
Reciting mathurat & making du’aa together again & again?
Would I be able to O Allah?

Will the people I meet understand me?
Know what I’m doing
Knowing this path I’m living & dying with?
I just afraid..

When
I’m a daughter..
I’m a wife
I’m a mother
I’m an engineer
I’m a granny

Will I be able to O Allah?
Will I be able to be a lifetime daeiya ?
Going through this beautiful tarbiyyah ?

O Allah
Help me..
Guide me..
Show me..
Because I know
Your Mercy I’m living with..

120206
Leicester

Notakaki : really .. when Allah put you in trial & syaitaan whispering something you really struggling with . Afraid of something .. & something . will you understand me ? will you ?
posted by umm mujahid @ 2/12/2006 09:07:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

Today is



nota mujahid
Archives
mujahid

our precious

parenting
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© 2004 namakamu.blogspot.com