Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
al hamdu lillah
Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

Assalamualaykum warahmatullah

al hamdu lillah .. al hamdu lillah .. al hamdu lillahi rabbil 'alamin

diam , tunduk & syukur .. al hamdu lillah

content ^_^
found 'a few' writings that make me really .. .. al hamdu lillah

Pricked by a needle.

Something happened today that made me think:

“Where have I been all this while?”

Today I got to know a lot of things, things that I never knew of, things that never crossed my mind. I know exactly why the saying ignorance is bliss exists now, because when I never knew these things that I know now, they never troubled me. My time was never used to think about them, to make plans about them, to try to fix them. My time had been spent bothering about myself, myself, and myself. There I was, living in my own world, doing my own things, spending most of my life in this room in Lambert Hall. I never knew I had been missing something until I knew that that “something” exists.

There was a moment today, I held a needle that was handed to me by someone. I had mixed feelings, because I felt like everything happened so fast. Should I venture into this thing that I had been missing, or should I just continue my life of living in my own world, and never bothering? Well, most of the time I have been happy. I don’t know how, suddenly there was a short, sharp pain on one of my fingers. I had pricked myself while holding the needle.

I looked at the blood, amazed, and it hit me: I have been ignorant long enough, and it has to stop.

.. al hamdu lillah
posted by umm mujahid @ 1/11/2006 10:40:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

Today is



nota mujahid
Archives
mujahid

our precious

parenting
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© 2004 namakamu.blogspot.com