| Friday, December 16, 2005 | |||||||
| As Shaaf | |||||||
| Both good and bad is GOOD ( best ) for you . I meet kak murni in her office to send kak asyif's notebook. She is matured colleague whom I know for years (same goes to kak min, kak aisyah & kak ana ) . She still struggles with her PhD despite of endless trial from Allah. She called me upon receiving my text. ‘mum come to my office after the class & pls come to my house on Sunday ‘ She hugs me & whisper ‘Mum pray for me.. im going hajj on the 26th’ Warm tears dropping just sudden, I just can’t control them form falling trough my cheeks. I’m just happy & grateful for her. We have such a long borak-borak. Jumping from one story to another. I learnt so much from her experiences. She once came to my room with tears (I still remember that). & now she grows stronger than I expected. Al hamdu lillah . Just ‘enjoy’ whatever you have now, take control the situation, be grateful & do not repeat the silly stuff (As I did yesterday – out of the bus & walking for MILES in cold after getting tired with the bad traffic) Both bad & good is best for us ( As Shaaf) . Now I learnt how to be ‘ignorant’. Sometime I just push myself too hard beyond the limit because of the…. Insya’Allah im learning to accept some …Ya Allah help me... ‘ pening kepala bila tengok rumah bersepah-sepah’ -- kadang- kadang memang Allah uji kita untuk duga seikhlas mana kita selama ini kan ? -- marah tak baik untuk kesihatan ^_^ ---> enjoy the situation especially when u r trapped in serious traffic .. -- its holiday ! al hamdu lillah today : fetch kak bert fm soton 17th :Glasgow site visit 18th : sahabiah come from scotland & visit kak murni 19th : dauroh manchester & farewell mak cik jah 19th -20th : dauroh Aims 22nd : blood test & swab results ( pray ) 23rd : ultrasound .. insya'Allah 24th-26th : kateeba ( yay !) 27th-31st: winter retreat 1st : insya'Allah im home for the rest of ilmu sihir .....till exam :) ( pray & pray ) |
|||||||
| posted by umm mujahid @ 12/16/2005 12:36:00 PM | |||||||
|



