Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, August 02, 2012
Salam Ramadhan 1344H
Assalamualaykum warahmatullah ...


Al hamdu lillah it feel soo good to come back & writing in this old dusty place . Give me a good reminisce that can't be replaced by anything in this world. True .. i have been stop writing for years .. not in here & not in other blog . Not because I have hate to write & share, but i just couldn’t fit them in my daily schedule ( Sorry for lame excuses ) .

Al  hamdu lillah .. now we in the 13th Ramadhan . How you compare this Ramadhan to your previous Ramadhan ? Good or nay? Astagfirullah .. This year im pretty juggling with much dunya matters. To be honest , I haven’t spend even a night for iftar at the mosque & my tilawah is pretty bad .. Someone has offered me to read on my behalf ( till!!) . I admit, this year has been pretty challenging both with my research work & da'wah - plus with TWO growing tots with no helper. Challenging aite ? But Subhanallah .. i enjoyed every second and inch of it .

i might not be a perfect wife/mom .. but I’m very grateful as i have try my best ( yup.. waking up at early dawn , preparing food for suhor with BIG success as NO COMPLAINT from him *wink* )

Al hamdu lillah


For before I end this, just to recap some highlights since the long hiatus :
2010
1) I was in UTP to complete my project. We been in PJJ as i moved with two darlins with Ina ( my helper )
2011

1) i moved back to KL in July
2) Best Ramadhan i ever had .. KONSISTEN & Masjid hooping
3) Performed Hajj with dear zauj ( Sept - Nov)

2012
1) Kids start schooling at Naluri
2) Ina left for good
3) da'wah & da;wah

yup , nothing much & not interesting enough ..but insyaAllah i will try to add more flavor later insyaAllah ..
Till next writing
posted by umm mujahid @ 8/02/2012 09:12:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

Today is



nota mujahid
Archives
mujahid

our precious

parenting
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© 2004 namakamu.blogspot.com